Adapted from: A Taste of Lavender: Culinary Delights from Mountain Farm
Think of lavender as an herb instead of a flower, and enjoy how versatile this vinegar is.
- 6 tablespoons Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Olive Scene Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- Sea salt and pepper
- In a mixer, or with a whisk, mix all ingredients except the oil.
- With the motor running, or while whisking, slowly drizzle the oil into the mixture.
Use to dress a salad, or drizzle a teaspoon or two lightly over roasted green beans or asparagus.
* Also great with Persian Lime or Wild Dill Olive Oils.