Adapted from: Delish
- 2 lb. party chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Chipotle (smoky), Harissa (spicy hot) or Cayenne (extra hot) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup Olive Scene Traditional, Fig or Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Jalapeño Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Mix dip ingredients and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425º and place a wire rack on a large baking sheet.
- Mix together the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with olive oil and Italian seasoning mixture.
- Place on wire rack and bake until golden and crispy, 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic.
- Bring to a simmer until slightly thick and reduced, 10 minutes.
- Transfer baked wings to a large bowl and toss with balsamic.
- Return to rack and broil until caramelized, about 5 minutes.
Serve with yogurt dip.