(Adapted from TheRecipeDiva)
- 1/2 cup The Olive Scene Gravenstein Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cups apples, peeled and chopped (courtland, golden delicious)
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely diced (remove the seeds if you want less heat)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped (may also substitute with basil or parsley)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the vinegar and apples. Add the onion, jalapeno peppers, red pepper, honey, garlic, cumin, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat. Boil gently until slightly thickened.
- Use as a condiment for pork, chicken, and fish.