(adapted from Mario Batali)
Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar brings a basic Bloody Mary to another level, that will wow your guests at your next brunch or summer cocktail party.
- 24 oz. vegetable cocktail, like V8
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons freshly grated horseradish
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 8 oz. vodka
- 4 stalk celery
- 1 lime
- 4 teaspoons The Olive Scene Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- In a large pitcher, combine the vegetable cocktail, celery seed, pepper, citrus juices, 2 tablespoons of the horseradish, and Tabasco and stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice. Add 2 ounces vodka to each and fill 3/4 full with the vegetable cocktail.
- Sprinkle with remaining horseradish, place 1 celery stalk in each glass, and squeeze a lime wedge over each glass before dropping the wedge into the glass.
- Float a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar on the top of each drink and serve.