Cooking Time: 30 min Servings: 2-4
Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced into quarter slices
- 1 small container cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- fresh basil, chiffonade
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons Olive Scene Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- ½ lb Farro Pasta (available at The Olive Scene)
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil to coat the veggies.
- Drizzle white wine over all.
- Spread on 1 or 2 cookie sheets and place in oven for 20-30 minutes, to desired doneness.
- As the veggies are cooking, boil a large pot of water.
- Salt the water and add the pasta.
- Cook until it’s just al dente, and drain.
- Put in large pasta bowl, and drizzle with oil to prevent sticking.
- Top with roasted veggies.
- Transfer the pasta to serving plates and top each plate with plenty of Parmesan cheese.