Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 4
- Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Roasted Sesame Olive Oil
- 7 tablespoons Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 lb. cooked Asian Noodles
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 4 oz snow pea pods, rinsed and halved
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk until the peanut butter combines with the other ingredients and the mixture is smooth.
- Toss pasta with the vegetables and dressing.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.