Cooking Time: 0 min Servings: 4-6
- Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene 18yr Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 to 5 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add the vinegars, basil, sugar, garlic, oils, salt, and pepper in a blender.
- Pulse the mixture, or mix it in short bursts so that the ingredients combine thoroughly and the basil does not get chopped too fine.
- A combination of butter lettuce, freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, marinated mushrooms, juicy red ripe tomatoes, and even some ripe wedges of avocado make for a delightfully superb salad.
- This recipe yields about a cup dressing.
* May substitute Olive Scene Basil Olive Oil when fresh basil is not available.