Cooking Time: 35-45 min Servings: 4
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Olive Scene Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut in half
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Riesling wine
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork tenderloin halves with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown in skillet on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, turning occasionally, about 25 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Place the pork onto a plate, cover with two layers of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes.
- While the pork is resting, pour the wine into the pan; bring to a simmer while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, then add the apples, chicken stock, vinegars, cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
- Cook and stir until the apples are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into the simmering sauce to thicken.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more until the sauce thickens and is no longer cloudy.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into ¼ inch thick slices, and arrange on a serving platter.
- Pour the Sauce with the apples over meat to serve.