Cooking Time: 30 Min Servings: 4-6
Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup The Olive Scene Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon The Olive Scene Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sumac
- 1 1/2 lb boneless country-style pork ribs, cut into 1 1/2 to 2 inch cubes
- Place vinegar in a small saucepan and simmer 15-20 min to reduce to half being careful not to burn.
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a dish large enough to hold the pork cubes in one packed layer.
- Add the cubes and toss to coat.
- Set aside in the refrigerator to marinate 1 hour.
- Prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill to medium high.
- String the pork onto skewers, reserving the marinade.
- Grill the kebabs over indirect heat, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes, turning 3 or 4 times, until nicely charred on the outside and no longer pink in the center. Transfer to a serving platter and let sit for 5 minutes for the juices to settle.
- While the kebabs rest, transfer the marinade to the small saucepan over medium-high heat until thick and bubbly about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve the kebabs with the cooked marinade on the side.