Cooking Time: 20 min Servings: 4-6
- Butter All-Natural Infused Olive Oil
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Butter All-Natural Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 medium head of green cabbage, cored, cut in half, then sliced
- 2 medium onion, cut in half, then sliced
- 1 package baby spinach
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1- 1# bag of wide egg noodles
- Heat olive oils over medium heat, add the onion and sauté until soft and slightly translucent.
- Add the cabbage and sauté until the cabbage and onions are slightly browned.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir occasionally so that the cabbage does not burn.
- While cabbage is sautéing, cook egg noodles in a separate pot of boiling, salted water.
- When tender, yet firm, drain egg noodles well.
- Put spinach in a large pasta bowl, and add the hot pasta and cabbage mixture.
- Toss gently and allow the spinach to wilt
- Adjust seasoning and serve.