Cooking Time: 6-10 min Servings: 4
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- ½ cup Olive Scene Olive Oil
- (Single Varietal, Blood Orange, Persian Lime, or Eureka Lemon)
- 3-4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar, to taste
- (Traditional, Cranberry Pear, Sicilian Lemon, or Black Current)
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- lettuce mix of your choice: Romaine, Arugula, mixed greens, spinach, etc.
- cherry tomatoes
- diced cucumber
- thinly slice red onions
- diced fresh pears
- toasted nuts
- ½ lb goat cheese cut into 4 slices, or crumbled
- Season salmon and grill to desired doneness.
- Fill plate with mixed greens.
- Top with tomatoes, cucumbers, pears, nuts, cucumber, and croutons.
- Lay grilled salmon over greens and top with goat cheese.
- Drizzled vinaigrette over all.
- Don’t be surprised if you want to lick the plate when you are done eating. Bon Appetite!