Cooking Time: 15 min Servings: 2
- Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Wild Rosemary Olive Oil
- 2 pork chops, 1/2-1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon The Olive Scene’s Rosemary Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons The Olive Scene’s Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the pork chop with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the rosemary oil to coat the pan.
- Add the pork chops, searing the first side.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Flip the chops and sear the other side for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook through, about 1-2 more minutes.
- Remove the pork chops and set aside to rest.
- Add the balsamic and garlic to the pan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for about 3 minutes, until reduced by half.
- Return the pork chops and any accumulated juices to the pan.
- Turn the chops to coat them in the balsamic reduction.
- Plate the chops and spoon some balsamic reduction over the pork.