Cooking Time: 20 Min Servings: 6
Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 slabs pork ribs (racks of baby-back)
- seasoned sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Olive Scene Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Cut each rack of ribs in half; season with salt and pepper; place ribs on foil-lined baking sheet in two piles of three pieces; bake 2 ½ hours or until tender; rotate ribs every 30 minutes; remove from oven and wrap with foil to prevent drying out.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup and in saucepan; place oil and garlic in small skillet and heat for 1 minute until garlic becomes golden; add to honey mixture; simmer sauce 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 or heat up grill; brush both sides of ribs with sauce; cook in single layer, basting often; ribs are finished when glazed and caramelized, about 15 minutes.