Cooking Time: 20-30 min Servings: 4
Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup black cherry preserves
- ½ cup red wine
- ¼ cup Olive Scene Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 center cut thick Pork chops
- With mortar and pestle, crush salt and pepper and press into chops.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together preserves, wine, vinegar and rosemary in small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, approximately 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and brown chops, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Reduce temperature to medium; spoon black cherry glaze on top of each chop.
- Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F. to 155 degrees, turning after 6 minutes.
- Serve, drizzling glaze over chops.