Cooking Time: 25-30 min Servings: 6-8
Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 1-lb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (for added kick, try our Chipotle or Harissa OIls)
- ½ teaspoon each- oregano, basil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, ground
- 2/3 cup Olive Scene Balsamic Vinegar
- (Black Current, Dark Chocolate, Espresso, Fig or 18yr Traditional)
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- Rinse pork and pat dry.
- Mix herbs and spices.
- Brush olive oil over tenderloin, sprinkle herbs/spice mixture and press into meat.
- Cover meat with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight
- Grill until pork is done
- Mix balsamic and brown sugar and bring to boil.
- Turn down and simmer until reduced by half. (15-20 min)
- Brush over grilled pork.
- preheat oven to 425.
- Brown meat in oven proof skillet until all sides caramelized- this should only take a few minutes.
- Remove pork to plate.
- In same pan on medium low heat add the balsamic vinegar and stir to loosen up all the brown bits from bottom of pan.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until mixed and becomes glaze like.
- Place pork back in pan and turn to coat.
- Place pan in oven roast for 25 minutes or until port is cooked.
- Glaze every 10 min with the glaze in the pan.
***Note from Lori, customer of The Olive Scene: “the leftover pork with the glaze can be shredded to make pulled pork sandwiches that are out of this world!”