Cooking Time: 2 Hr Servings: 10-15
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Harissa Infused Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Olive Scene Harissa Olive Oil, divided
1 lb ground chuck
1 lb ground pork
1 medium onion, chopped
3 medium carrots, chopped
4 cloves garlic, diced
1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed, diced
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 tablespoons chili powder
28 oz can crushed tomatoes
14 oz can black beans
14 oz can kidney beans
1 cup corn kernels
1 teaspoon cumin
1½ teaspoons oregano
1½ teaspoons dried basil
2 teaspoons sea salt
¼ c Olive Scene Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot.
- Add meat and sauté until brown.
- Remove from pot with slotted spoon.
- Drain grease. Heat another tablespoon oil.
- Add onions, carrots and garlic; sauté until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add yellow pepper, jalapenos, celery and chili powder; cook another 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, beans, corn, salt and spices.
- Bring to a boil. Cover, lower heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cover and simmer at least 1½ hour minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and stir in the balsamic vinegar.