Cooking Time: 15-20 min Servings: 4
- Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Chipotle Olive Oil
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh or ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 4 (4-oz.) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion; sauté 5 minutes.
- Combine thyme and ¼ teaspoon salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- Add chicken to skillet; sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add ¼ teaspoon salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper, stirring constantly until the preserves melt.
- Spoon raspberry sauce over chicken.