Cooking Time: 30 min Servings: 2-4
Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- 3 teaspoons Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Harissa Olive Oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs or halved boneless breasts
- 2 bunches scallions
- Preheat the oven to 475°
- Oil a baking pan with 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Put 2 cups bread crumbs in a large re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add 1 teaspoons salt, 1½ teaspoon Harissa oil, a few cracks of pepper, and toss.
- Whisk ½ cup yogurt and the mustard in a shallow bowl.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat, then transfer to the bag with breadcrumbs; seal and shake to coat.
- Place the chicken on the baking pan.
- Toss the scallions with the remaining 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil and place alongside the chicken.
- Bake until the chicken is crisp and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160° F, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce: Mix the remaining 1 cup yogurt and remaining ½ teaspoon Harissa Oil, to taste, in a bowl.
- Serve the chicken and scallions with the sauce.