Cooking Time: 10 Min Servings: 8
- 1/3 c Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 small shallots, halved
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lb vine tomatoes, or grape tomatoes
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Place marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl and whisk to combine.
- Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan and cook chicken breasts for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove, set aside and keep warm.
- Add butter to the pan and toss in shallots, cook until tender then add sugar and cook another minute.
- Toss in tomatoes and remaining marinade and cook a further 2 minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Serve chicken with shallots, tomatoes, parsley, pan juices and crusty bread.