Cooking Time: 1 Hr 15 Min Servings: 3-4
Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 -4 lbs chicken legs (can use less)
- 6 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into about 3-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped minced fresh garlic
- (add the whole bulb if desired the more the better!)
- 1 large onions, sliced
- ¾ c chicken broth
- ½ c Olive Scene medium Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoons dried oregano (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (or to taste)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a large roasting pan (large enough to hold the chicken).
- Rub the chopped garlic into the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken into the pan along with the potatoes and onions
- Pour the broth over.
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, lemon juice, oregano and rosemary.
- Pour evenly over the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes (could take more or less time depending on the size of chicken pieces) basting occasionally with juices.
*NOTE* if you find that either one is cooked before the other (either the chicken or potatoes) then remove to a dish and continue to cook.