Cooking Time: 8-10 min Servings: 4
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 baby zucchini, trimmed
- 4 baby yellow squash
- 4 baby patty pan squash- trim off core end
- 2 baby eggplants, trimmed & halved lengthwise
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (opt)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat the oils in a heavy skillet and add the zucchini, squash, eggplant and red pepper flakes.
- Sauté, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, and toss and sauté one more minute.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sauté another 2 or 3 minutes, stirring almost constantly.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.
- Serves 4.