Cooking Time: 60 Min Servings: 4
- Butter-All Natural Infused Olive Oil
- White Truffle Oil
- 4 artichokes
- water to cover
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene White Truffle Oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Chicken broth or water
- Place 4 artichokes in a large pan and cover with chicken broth or water.
- Boil 40 to 50 minutes until leaves can be removed easily.
- Drain the artichokes and allow them to cool.
- Cut each artichoke in half.
- Mix melted butter and truffle oil together.
- Brush mixture over each artichoke generously.
Optional: Season with salt, pepper, garlic or crushed red pepper
Place each artichoke on the grill flat side down, grill for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove artichokes from grill and place them on a platter. Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with mayonnaise or ranch dressing.