Cooking Time: 8-10 min Servings: 4-6
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Couple of bunches of broccoli cut into florets (about 4 c)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Olive Scene 18yr Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat heavy skillet on med high and add oil to coat bottom.
- Toss in broccoli florets and pan sauté stirring and turning the broccoli infrequently to allow the tips to darken.
- Remove and grind sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Finish with a fine drizzle of balsamic.
*Substitute Chipotle Olive Oil for a fabulous hot/sweet version*