- Champagne Wine Vinegar
- The Olive Scene Roasted French Walnut Oil
- medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup The Olive Scene Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Olive Scene Roasted French Walnut Oil
- 2 lb asparagus, trimmed and steamed until just tender
- 1/3 cup toasted, chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the Champagne Wine Vinegar, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil in a very thin stream, whisking constantly to emulsify.
- Repeat step 2 with the Roasted French Walnut Oil.
- Place asparagus on serving dish and drizzle dressing over asparagus.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts and parsley.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.