Cooking Time: 45 Min Servings: 4-6
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup Olive Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a half sheet jelly-roll pan.
- Thoroughly shake or whisk together the Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with the vinegar to liberally coat the sweet potato wedges.
- Arrange the potato wedges on the parchment paper lined pan in a single layer, without over-crowding.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 45 minutes until tender and the balsamic glaze has caramelized