Cooking Time: 35 - 40 min Servings: 4-6
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 lbs sweet potatoes (about 5 medium)
- 1 cup thin slices sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette, for serving
Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene 18yr Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray a large roasting pan (with at least 2-inch sides) with cooking oil spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes (unpeeled) into 1-inch pieces and place in pan.
- Toss in onion slices and drizzle with oil.
- Toss to coat well.
- Roast until potatoes are tender and lightly browned and onions are caramelized, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Stir half way through cooking.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving dish and drizzle with Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.
- Mix together all ingredients in a small jar with a lid and shake well to combine.
- Use at once or store, covered at room temperature, for up to a week.