Cooking Time: 20-30 Servings: 4-6
Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/8” thick coins
- 1 onion, quartered then cut into ½” slices
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss to coat evenly, separating the potato slices as needed.
- Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper, for easy clean up.
- Transfer vegetables to the baking sheet, and spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until onions begin to crisp and brown, and sweet potatoes are cooked through.
Add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar of your choice with the olive oil to toss on the vegetables. Pumpkin Spice or Cinnamon Pear Balsamic are favorites.
Add grated Parmesean cheese or slivered almonds after roasting.