Cooking Time: 1 hour Servings: 6-8
Butter-All Natural Infused Olive Oil
- Olive Scene Butter-All Natural Olive oil
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- grated cheese
- heavy cream
- To save on clean-up (and trust me, I've tried a number of different renditions), use aluminum foil cut into 5-inch squares.
- Rub butter or Olive Scene Butter Infused Olive Oil on the inside of the foil and place the foil into a cupcake tin (butter/oil side up).
- Peel two uniformly shaped baking potatoes (approximately 5-inches long with a 2-inch diameter) and one sweet potato (same approximate measurements) and finely slice (1/8th to 1/16th inch).
- Another tip is to shave off a side of the potato to have it rest flat on the cutting board for ease of slicing.
- Place three potato slices in each muffin cup.
- Lightly salt and pepper.
- Repeat with two more potato slices.
- Add one tablespoon of grated cheese (use the cheese that compliments the main dish).
- Add two slices of the sweet potato and then three more slices of the baking potato.
- Add another tablespoon of grated cheese and a little more pepper.
- Carefully drizzle each potato stack with 1 ½ tablespoons of heavy cream.
- This should yield 6 – 8 stacks.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes (until the top is golden brown and a knife easily pierces the potatoes).
- Remove the stack from the foil and serve.