Cooking Time: 10 min Servings: 3-4
Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 1 15 ounce can (chickpeas), rinsed, drained
- 1 gourmet cucumber, seeded, and diced
- ½ small sweet red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Toss chickpeas, cucumber and onion in a medium serving bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and vinegar and pour over chickpeas.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese and toss gently to mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Chickpea salad can be made 4 hours ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve salad chilled or at room temperature.