- The Olive Scene Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- The Olive Scene Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The Olive Scene 18 Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lb Fregola Pasta
- ½ cup Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene 18 Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- sea salt and ground pepper
- Chopped Vegetables (To preference)
- Cherry Tomatoes (Halves)
- 1/4 cup chopped olives
- ½ cup lb Feta Cheese
Whisk Olive Oil, Vinegars, salt and pepper until well mixed.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and spread in large pan (9x13 or larger) and allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle half the vinaigrette mixture on top and allow to cool completely.
- Place in large serving bowl and toss in vegetables, olives and cheese.
- Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette and chill until serving.
- Can be made 1 day ahead.
*Also fabulous with The Olive Scene Organic Red Wine Vinegar
*Add roasted chicken or grilled salmon and serve as a main dish.
*Use roasted vegetables: eggplant, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, or sweet potatoes and serve warm.