Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 2-3
- Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 2 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 small ripe pear in small chunks with skin removed
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Feta Cheese
- Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoons Olive Scene Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Olive Scene Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Whisk together the Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar and mustard.
- Add Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil in a slow, steady stream until thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine spinach, cranberries, pears, red onion, and bacon in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and top with feta cheese.
- Serve Immediately.