Cooking Time: 10m Servings: 4
- Roasted French Walnut Oil
- Roasted Almond Oil
- Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
For the Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Roasted French Walnut Oil or Roasted Almond Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon style mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped chives
- 1/3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta or Chevre cheese
- 4 cups of your favorite mixed lettuce greens
- Combine the balsamic, mustard and salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Slowly drizzle in the nut oil while whisking to emulsify.
- Alternately, this can be made by placing all of the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and running it until emulsified.
- Arrange lettuce in a bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette, sprinkle with chives, pumpkin seeds and cheese.