- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 medium to large tomato
- ¼ cup fresh, tender basil leaves
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella or Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomato in approximately ¼ inch thick slices.
- Do the same for the mozzarella cheese. (If using Feta, simply crumble it on top of the tomatoes)
- On a platter, layer tomato slice, mozzarella slice, and a basil leaf, beginning and ending with tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
- For heartier version, add chopped red onion and chopped black olives.