Cooking Time: N/A Servings: 4-5
- Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
4-5 ears of sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons minced red pepper,
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion,
- chopped flat leaf parsley and chives.
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients for vinaigrette and set aside.
- Cook corn till just tender.
- Cut the corn off the cob and mix with vinaigrette.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving, or overnight.
- A good use for leftover corn on the cob, if you ever have any.