Cooking Time: 6 Min Servings: 4-6
- Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Olive Scene Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Olive Scene Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 large heads of radicchio, each cored & quartered
- 4 hearts of Romaine
- 1 pkg cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup shaved pecorino
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, and crushed red pepper in large bowl.
- Add radicchio and romaine and toss to coat. Marinate 20 minutes.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Drain marinade/vinaigrette into small bowl.
- Place radicchio and romaine on grill; sprinkle with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Put cherry tomatoes in a grill basket and place on grill.
- Grill radicchio, romaine and tomatoes until lettuce edges are crisp and slightly charred, and tomatoes are wilted.
- Turn occasionally. It will take about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter.
- Drizzle with reserved marinade/vinaigrette and finish with cheese shavings.
- Break out the rustic bread.