Cooking Time: 30 Min Servings: 5
- Champagne Wine Vinegar
- Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup uncooked Farro or Spelt
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Scene Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Champagne Wine Vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups red, orange, and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small chopped seeded English cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 small avocado, peeled and sliced
- Place Farro in a large saucepan; cover with water to 2 inches above Farro.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Combine oil, vinegars, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Add Farro, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and basil; toss gently to coat.
- Place 1 cup Farro mixture on each of five plates; garnish evenly with avocado. Serve immediately.