Cooking Time: 10 m Servings: 2
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
For the Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dark Chocolate Balsamic
For the Salad:
- 3 cups arugula or spinach
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pistachio meat
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup of your favorite winter fruit, such as diced apple, pears, or pomegranates
- 1 orange, cut into segments
- Slowly drizzle the oil into the vinegar, whisking to combine.
- Toss the greens with the vinaigrette and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Top the greens with the nuts, cheese and fruit.