Cooking Time: 45-60 min Servings: 4
- 4 chicken legs (thighs included, about 2 ½ lb)
- 2 teaspoons fresh, minced herbs, such as sage, thyme, tarragon or marjoram
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard or tarragon mustard
- 1/3 c panko or fine bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Rinse the chicken legs and pat them dry.
- Rub them all over with the minced fresh herbs.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Brush the mustard over the skin side of each leg to coat thinly.
- Lay the legs in a shallow baking dish, leaving space between them.
- Sprinkle evenly with the panko or breadcrumbs and drizzle evenly with the olive oil.
- Roast about an hour or until the meat is very tender and the coating is crisp.