Cooking Time: 8-10 min Servings: 8 patties
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
For the patties:
- 3 lb ground chuck
- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon Olive Scene Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 large egg
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1-2 large onions, sliced in rings
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Garlic Oil
- 8 onion rolls, halved and toasted
- 2 large tomato, sliced
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Prepare patties: In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, balsamic, and egg.
- Use your hands to form 8 equally sized patties. Set aside.
- In a grill basket, grill the onions until golden brown.
- Remove to shallow bowl and toss with garlic oil. Set aside.
- Wipe hot grill with oil and grill patties about 4 minutes per side for medium or 5 minutes for well done.
- Place 2 pieces bacon, then 1 slice cheese atop each burger and cook 1 more minute.
- Remove patties from grill and place on wire rack.
- Grill buns to add golden grill marks, 1 minute.
- Assemble sandwiches: On bottom half of each roll, place 1 burger and top with tomato, lettuce, and onions.
- Cover with top of roll.
- Serve with ketchup.