Cooking Time: 16-20 min Servings: 4-6
Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1½ teaspoon minced fresh or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ tsp sea salt, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/3 c seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Heat oils in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion and sauté 5 minutes.
- Combine thyme and ¼ teaspoon salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- Add chicken to skillet; sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add ¼ teaspoon salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper, stirring constantly until the preserves melt.
- Return chicken to pan, turning to coat.
- Cook 5 min longer spooning raspberry sauce over chicken until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken.