Cooking Time: 40 mins Servings: 2
Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1-2 teaspoons Olive Scene Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Vinegar
- Lightly brush a baking sheet with Blood Orange Oil.
- Scrubbed potatoes and leave unpeeled.
- Cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- Arrange the potato slices in rows without touching.
- Brush them lightly with oil, and roast in the upper third of a preheated 450°F. oven, turning once with a spatula, for 18 to 22 minutes, or until they are golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle them with the Pumpkin Spice Vinegar to taste, and serve.