Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 mins Servings: 8-10
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Pie Crust for Pumpkin Pie:
- 2 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup cold shortening
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ c water
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Olive Scene Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Simply Delicious Pumpkin Pie:
- 1 ¾ cup mashed pumpkin
- 1 ½ cup light cream
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
To make a crust:
- Cut shortening into flour and salt until mixture resembles crumbs
To make a mix:
- Toss egg into flour mixture. Roll between Wax paper.
To make a Pumpkin Pie:
- Preheat oven 425F.
- Beat all ingredients together. Pour into a pastry lined pan.
- Bake at 425F for 15 min., then turn oven temp to 350F and bake an additional 45 min., or until knife inserted 1” from side comes out clean.
- Center may look soft but will set later.
- Serve warm or cold.