Cooking Time: 1 hour Servings: 8-10
- 2 tablespoons. flour
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 ½ c. flour
- 1 egg
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3/4 c. prepared mincemeat
For Crumb Topping:
Mix dry ingredients and cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
For Coffee Cake:
- Set oven to 350F.
- Stir together in a large bowl, the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a med. bowl beat egg with milk and oil.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in mincemeat.
- Spread batter in a greased 9” round cake or spring-form pan.
- Sprinkle Crumb topping evenly over top of batter.
- Bake until a wooden skewer inserted in center comes out clean (25-30 min.)
- Cut in wedges and serve warm or at room temperature.
*May substitute Blood Orange, Eureka Lemon, Rosemary or Butter Olive Oils for unique flavor additions.