Cooking Time: 6-8 min Servings: 6
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 ½ c grated raw potatoes
- 1 small grated onion
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c Olive Scene Garlic Olive Oil
- Toss the grated potatoes with flour in a large bowl.
- Stir in mashed potatoes until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg , milk and Paprika; mix into the potatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drop in the potato mixture, forming patties about 2 inches in diameter.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve warm with eggs and sausage.