Cooking Time: 15 min Servings: 4-8
- Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- Sherry Reserva Wine Vinegar
- Traditional 18 Year Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pound Andouille sausage, cut into ½“ rounds
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Olive Scene Sherry Reserva Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene18 Yr Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Cook sausage in hot olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in minced garlic and paprika; cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add vinegars and chopped fresh thyme; cook, stirring often, 2 minutes, until the sausage is glazed as the vinegars reduce.
- Serve using toothpicks.