Cooking Time: 12-15 mins Servings: 12
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 flat anchovy fillet, drained and chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed through a garlic press
- ¼ c Olive Scene Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 12 (½” thick) slices baguette
- Puree anchovies, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper in a blender until smooth.
- Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas).
- Brush both sides of baguette slices with some of anchovy dressing, and then grill bread, turning over occasionally, until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve alongside a great salad.