Cooking Time: 6-8 min Servings: 14-16
Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Adobo Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Olive Scene Chipotle Olive Oil
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Cilantro Cream Sauce:
- 1 c sour cream
- ¼ c Chimichurri Sauce –from The Olive Scene
- zest of one lime or lemon
- Mix the vinegar, salt, mustard and adobo in a large bowl, mixing until well blended.
- Wisk in the oil slowly and completely incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to a large re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add the shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream sauce ingredients; chill until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Thread shrimp onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once.
- Serve with sauce.
Yield: about 5 dozen shrimp and 1¼ cups sauce.