Cooking Time: 40-55 min Servings: 4-6
- Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ c Olive Scene Harissa Olive Oil
- ½ c Olive Scene Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ c honey
- ½ c brown sugar
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 5 sprigs of rosemary
- 5 garlic cloves, halved
- 18-20 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Combine the balsamic, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, rosemary sprigs, and garlic cloves, in a medium bowl.
- Wisk in the olive oil and put all into a large, re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add the chicken drumsticks to the bag and seal with as little air as possible in the bag.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the skin is caramelized and very dark in spots, about 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan.
- Bring the marinade to a boil (in order to kill bacteria).
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cook over low heat until thick, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the garlic and rosemary. Reserve. Use a pastry brush to brush some of the cooked marinade on the cooked wings.
- Place the chicken on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Serve with the remaining cooked marinade as a sauce on the side