Cooking Time: 20 min Servings: 6
- 2 c whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 c fat free plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- ¼ c Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¾ c honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prep muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl and wet in small.
- Combine wet into dry and mix until blended.
- Immediately fill muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes.
*Tip: One lemon makes enough zest and juice for these muffins.