Cooking Time: 5 Servings: 4
Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 10 to 12 slices bread
- ¼ cup Olive Scene Blood Orange Olive Oil, divided
- Break eggs into a wide, shallow bowl, and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Beat with a fork until smooth.
- Beat in milk.
- Over medium-low heat, heat griddle or skillet coated with a layer Blood Orange infused extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the bread slices, one at a time, into the bowl or plate, letting slices soak up egg mixture for a few seconds. Carefully turn to coat the other side.
- Transfer bread slices to griddle or skillet, heating slowly until bottom is golden brown.
- Turn and brown the other side.
- Re-coat pan with Blood Orange Infused extra virgin olive oil after each batch.